Friday, September 30, 2005

Getting things off my chest

(and I'm not talking about my shirt)

So I get a bad midterm. Yeah. Really bad. But Jarvis told me that he feels like I can do better, so I'm getting a second chance! w00t! I love BYU and their belief that people can repent from bad midterm scores!
So now I have a lot to do this weekend. Like apply for an internship, go shopping, watch General Conference, clean my room, fold my clean clothes (they've been done since Tuesday), and all types of other wonderful stuff. My apartment-mates are no longer leaving for the weekend; I was hoping to have the apartment to myself. Oh well.
Band is pretty intense. Our dance for the Incredibles is pretty intense. My shoulders and back are so sore. If only I could get a back rub...
Pizza for dinner tonight. That's what we have on Friday nights, and it's Friday night. So that's how it goes. I'll probably end up watching anime for the rest of the evening. That's all. I'm sorry this isn't a very creative insert, but you'll live, my dears.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.