It was January first. We were watching football and eating leftover ham from Christmas.
"What're your resolutions for the new year?" I ask.
"I don't make them. I don't wait for a new year to change my life."
I agree with my dad.
So I figured I'd write up some resolutions (good and bad and in no particular order) for now. Happy ex-New Year!
- I will get 1.5-2 weeks ahead in all of my classes.
- I will keep my room clean for at least a week. (you have to start off slow, you know)
- I will grow my nails out long and pretty (and sexy, mind you).
- I will be able to do the splits by December 12.
- I will get a good portion of a novel finished by December.
- I will have enough work done on my proof that I'll present it in a conference next March.
- I will catch up in my letter writing. I will write back the next day each letter I receive.
- I will buy some new ties.
- I will actually get asked on a date this semester...um yeah. That's more of a wishful thinking thing...
- I will finish the Book of Mormon twice before the year's end (once for John and once for Hinckley).
- I will buy some clubbing clothes.
- I will kiss at least 20 people in one day.
- I will find a bra whose straps do not fall off my shoulders in class.
- I will write an epic poem.
- I will find some way to download a whole ton of Megadeth songs, or I will just go out and buy an effin' CD.
- I will be able to play Rachmaninoff's Pollichinelle by January.
That's kind of all I can think of right now. I'll probably add more later.