Thursday, November 24, 2005

Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving!
I'm currently working on a small science fiction piece which I will post later today when I finish it. It's actually the first fiction I've written in a long time. As you can tell, I either update you all about the BYU football team/BYU Marching Band or I do creative non-fiction. Jack Brown is fiction, but I failed to post that last Saturday. I'll post it this Saturday.
I'm also working on an essay for the David O. McKay Essay Contest. It's a rather serious piece and was difficult to write. I might post it here pieces at a time. The material is tough and very personal. When I do post it, don't judge me, my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Katie o4:17 PM

    I wanna read your stufff!!!!! Post it! NOWWWWW!!!!!! Tell me when you get it posted... bye! I missed you over break! can't wait for christmas, but not til the 23rd?! Yuck! Well i'll see you after christmas then. byyyyyyyye

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.