Wednesday, December 07, 2005

Happiness is...

So yeah. Next week's my birthday so I have some spare money to spend on myself. Hooray for birthday cards!
Well, yesterday, I went down to the mall to buy Christmas gifts for all of my roommates, and guess what?! I saw this Fedora sitting there. So I bought it. And it was on clearance! $6! That's a happy figure.
It's a black, pinstripe fedora with a little embroidery to flourish up the style. I'm so excited!. FEDORA!
Fedora is a really cool word, don't you think? I think I'll name one of my girls (when I get married and have children) Fedora. I already have a couple of awesome boys' names picked out, now I have a girl's. Hooray for Jesus, Paul, and Fedora!
Jesus will be pronounced exactly how you pronounce it at church. Frankly, I don't see why Americans can't name a son Jesus when all of Latin America can. I think it's a perfectly good name. And I think Christ is a perfectly good person (literally) to name someone after. And can you just imagine yourself, "Jesus! Did you clean your room? It's dinner time!" And I'm sure the ward will be slightly shocked. Sweetness. A slightly shocked ward is everything I've ever hoped for. Hooray for being offensive without really being offensive!
I chose Paul because he's an awesome New Testament apostle. He really is pretty awesome.
And now Fedora. Sweetness.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.