Thursday, December 01, 2005

Have you ever...

I mooched this off of Erin's blog. I don't normally do these types of things, but hey, what the heck.
Smoked a cigarette. Uh-uh.
Smoked a joint. Never.
Drank a beer. No way Jose.
Drank any other kind of alcohol. Nope.
Crashed a car. Yes.
Stolen a car. Nope
Been in love. Yesiree.
Had a threesome. Nope
Been dumped. Yes.
Shoplifted. No.
Been fired. Yes and it was really stupid, too. Ask me about it sometime.
Been in a fistfight. No, but I've almost been. It was close. For some reason, guys won't hit girls.
Snuck out of the house. Yes. Three times. Successfully.
Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back. Yes
Been arrested. No
Made out with a stranger. No
Gone on a blind date. Yes
Lied to a friend. Yes
Had a crush on a teacher. No
Been to Europe. Ja, klar. Kitzingen, Bayern, Deutschland.
Skipped school. Yes
Seen someone die. No
Been to Canada. Yes
Been to Mexico. Nope
Been on a plane. Yes
Seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. Parts of it. It's on my list of things to see.
Thrown up in a bar. No
Purposely set a part of yourself on fire. No
Eaten Sushi. Nope. I'm actually a little scared to do so...
Been snowboarding. Yep.
Met someone from the internet in person. Yes.
Been moshing at a concert. No, but I really wanted to. John was being over-proctective and wouldn't let me. Next time, though. Next time.
Been in an abusive relationship. Depends on your definition of abusive, probably.
Taken painkillers. For my wisdom teeth, aye.
Love someone or miss someone right now. Yes. Yes I do.
Laid and watched cloud shapes go by. Yes
Made a snow angel. Heck yes!
Had a tea party. No.
Flown a kite. Yes. Even a kite I made myself.
Built a sand castle. Yes
Gone puddle jumping. Yes. Last week.
Played dress up. Yes. All the time
Jumped into a pile of leaves. Yes
Gone sledding. Yes
Cheated while playing a game. Yes- Heads up seven up, 3rd grade, I peeked at the shoes of the person who put my thumb down.
Been lonely. Yes
Fallen asleep at work/school. Yes
Used a fake ID. No
Watched the sun set. Yes
Felt an earthquake. No
Touched a snake. Yes
Slept beneath the stars. Yes
Been tickled. Yes
Been robbed. Yes
Been misunderstood. Yes
Pet a reindeer/goat. Yes.
Won a contest. Yes
Run a red light. Twice. I felt really guilty after both times.
Been suspended from school. No
Been in a car accident. Yes- I crashed a car, didn't I?
Had braces. Nope.
Felt like an outcast. Yes
Eaten a whole pint of ice cream in one night. um. yeah. not just a pint...
Had deja vu. Yes
Danced in the moonlight. Yes
Hated the way you look. Yes
Witnessed a crime. No.
Pole danced. question, please...
...Fine! I haven't, but it's on my list of things to learn.
Been obsessed with post-it notes. No
Walked barefoot through the mud. Yes
Been lost. Yes
Been to the opposite side of the world. No
Swam in the ocean. Yes
Felt like dying. Yes
Cried yourself to sleep. Yes
Played cops and robbers. Yes. Once with the neighborhood kids. We played King of the Mountain more.
Recently colored with crayons/colored pencils/markers. Yes
Sung karaoke. Yes
Paid for a meal with only coins. Yes
Done something you told yourself you wouldn't. Yes
Made prank phone calls when you were younger. No.
Laughed until some kind of beverage came out of your nose. Yes
Caught a snowflake on your tongue. Yes- yesterday, actually.
Danced in the rain. Yes
Written a letter to Santa Claus. Yes
Been kissed under the mistletoe. No. I don't even think I've ever seen mistletoe in real life.
Watched the sunrise with someone you care about. No. Also on my list of things to do.
Blown bubbles. Yes
Had a bonfire on the beach. No
Crashed a party. Yes
Gone roller-skating. Yes
Had a wish come true. Yes
Worn pearls. Yes. I love pearls.
Jumped off a bridge. No
Screamed the word “penis” in public. No. I'm not Melanie Medic, you know.
Ate dog/cat food. No
Told a complete stranger you loved them. Yes.
Kissed a mirror.Yes
Sang in the shower. Yes
Owned a little black dress. Yes. Who hasn't? Who doesn't?
Had a dream that you married someone. Yes
Glued your hand to something. Yes.
Got your tongue stuck to a flagpole. No, but it's very tempting
Worn the opposite sex's clothes. Yes
Been a cheerleader. No
Sat on a rooftop. Yes
Screamed at the top of your lungs. Yes
Done a one-handed cartwheel. I can't even to a two-handed one.
Talked on the phone for more than 6 hours. No
Stayed up all night. No
Didn't take a shower for a week. No
Picked and ate an apple right off the tree. Yes
Climbed a tree. Yes
Had a tree house. No
Are scared to watch scary movies. No
Believe in ghosts. Yes.
Have more than 30 pairs of shoes. No
Worn a really ugly outfit to school just to see what others say. No
Gone streaking. Does running from the bathroom to my bedroom count?
Gone skinny-dipping. No
Played ding-dong-ditch. Yes
Played chicken. No, but I'm planning on it. List of things to do...
Been pushed into a pool/lake with all your clothes on. No
Been told you're beautiful by a complete stranger. You know, I can count on my hand the number of people who have said I'm beautiful. I can count on one finger the number of people who actually meant it and wasn't trying to get some.
Broken a bone. No
Been easily amused. Yes
Caught a fish then ate it. No
Caught a butterfly. Yes
Laughed so hard you cried. Yes
Cried so hard you laughed. Yes
Puked and laid in it. Yes. I was really sick and I really didn't feel like moving.
Had sex in the back seat of a car. No. Haven't had sex. Go me!
So yeah. that was productive...

Other interesting things: I've never had a nose bleed. I've been stung by bees 3 times, and I once at 8 root beer floats in one sitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.