Friday, January 27, 2006

Then You Are Pitched a Curve Ball

When I woke up yesterday morning, I did not imagine that I would have a new roommate by the end of the night.
But when, at 5:15, there was a knock on the door and Maria was asking to live with us, my plans for the weekend changed. Instead of practicing the piano Thursday night and Friday during the day, I am cleaning my newly-arranged bedroom and getting rid of stuff that I don't need anymore.
In the end it's a good thing. I'll (hopefully) be living away from Provo this summer, and I can't have tons of stuff with me. It's not feasible. And I'm not a big fan of storage.
So here I am today, awaiting the few hours between English class and Algebra to do my laundry and clean my room. Oh. How can I find a place for all my notebooks and papers? How? How?
Also very interesting about last night: My Led Zeppelin poster fell on me while I was asleep. And then I dreamt that I had put it on the ground, but I woke up later to find out that I hadn't. Marilyn Monroe stayed nicely on my wall all night.
Love is a many splendored thing.
Oh- McKay. So I was thinking about something to do tonight, and I realized that I have Play-Doh. So tell your friend that we have Play-Doh available. And it's in awesome colours, too. Ooh. Check out that British/Canadian spelling of "colours." Pretty awesome, eh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.