Saturday, February 25, 2006

Anxiously Engaged

(and it is a good cause)

So McKay and I are going to be married. He proposed officially last night after calling my father last Saturday for permission. The left menu bar has a link to the flash presentation that he made for me. I'll add more details later. I have a busy day.


  1. Well, my stars, Heather! (This is Susan, by the way, of 1-800-HOT-MATH fame :D) Congratulations!! As odd as it feels to have my friends getting married, I'm really happy for you.

    -Susan (blog=

  2. Anonymous8:55 PM

    HEATHER!!! OMG!!! And here all this time I thought you were going to marry john.... well CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am sooo happy for you..... I better have an invite! OMG OMG OMG OMG!!! WOW!
    I love ya honey.. and keep in touch.
    talk to you soon!

    Nicole (Flag's Rock)
    P.S. can we get a pic of this boy!?

  3. Ms. Moniker2:13 PM

    I don't know you and you don't know me, but I love your blog. And even though I don't know you and you don't know me, I'm still quite happy for you. Congratulations!

  4. wow!! congratulations!! Correct me if I'm wrong..but wasn't it just a while back that you went on a date with him? or was I just reading too many blogs? :P

  5. You are right. Same guy.

  6. wow!!! I had to reply!! amazing. Glad to you met the man :) I hope you two the best :)))))


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.