Friday, February 03, 2006

If I were God (part 2)

When I walk to campus, I approach it from the west, almost directly facing the Tanner Building. The Tanner Building is a strange one. From the inside, it is spacious with plenty of natural light, filled with suits and ties and laptops. However, from the outside, it has always looked a little funny. It's gray and rectangular and gray and gray and...
I can not tell a lie: the Tanner building looks like a cinder block.
It's as if God decided to throw a cinder block into the middle of campus so that everytime he walks through Provo, he'll stub his little toe.
And I can't say I blame him.
I mean, if I were God, I'd stub my toe on a cinder block everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.