Thursday, February 16, 2006

Ooh! Ooh!

So Anthropology was so boring that I had time to write a short poem that I've been thinking about for a few days:
Rachmaninoff, the pianist
wrote concertos left and right.
Trying to watch his fingers
on the keys black and white.
And here I practice Theme A
and now to Theme B
While, once it was key of D major,
Now in Ellemenopee.
The one's sharp- another flat
One is sharp to the third.
It's a mess on paper,
but organized when heard.
I'm sure if he meant anything,
I'm sure that he meant well.
I can't really blame Maninoff
for my accidental hell.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.