Thursday, March 02, 2006

Google Love

You know you're in the big leagues when you're the 3rd one down in a google search.
Google "pisano periods". My abstract is in google's third position (out of 280,000). Booyah! It's like I'm almost the foremost authority on the subject. Almost.
Only MathWorld and Wikipedia beat me.
We're takin' it to the man. All the way up.

Ok. side note. When I've done the search on a mac, the above is what happens.
On a Windows computer, I'm second from the top out of 151,000. Strange, eh? What's with that anyway?

2 comments:

  1. English Major10:39 AM

    Did you know that "unsolved" is misspelled in your title? It says "The Pisano Periods and a Known Unsovled Problem." It sounds fascinating either way though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Alas, my spelling skills suffer because of my overwhelming love for math. Actually, I try as hard as I can to have correct spelling. I usually have to repost each post about 3 times before I get all the errors out.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.