Friday, March 10, 2006

hat pics

Ok. I think I'm going to keep this picture for a while. I know McKay has to change his website each time I change mine (really he doesn't, but he does anyway) and I'm afraid that storing all those hat pics are going to take up more space than he can use. By the way, McKay, you can delete the old ones from your files if you'd like. That might save space, too.

That wasn't very exciting, was it? Ok. One...two...three...
Enchiladas!

What's more exciting than enchiladas? If you can come up with something more exciting than enchiladas, post a comment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.