Tuesday, March 14, 2006

pi day

Happy pi Day!
And Happy Birthday to Einstein!

And since we're on the topic of math and research, I've just found out today more information about the Research Conference.
I will be presenting this Saturday, March 18 in room 363 of the Thomas L. Martin Builind (MARB) at 9:30 am. My topic is the Pisano Periods and the talk will go for15 minutes (they only give us quarter hour time slots). I'll record it on a microcassette and I'll write it up for those of you who want a copy (like you, Mom). The official paper will probably be sent for publication this spring (I hope.)

So yes. What do I do?
"If we knew what we were doing, it wouldn't be called research, now would it?"-Albert Einstein

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.