Tuesday, May 23, 2006

It's a real job. For real.

During the last post, I mentioned that I have a real job now.
I can give you more reasons why it's realy besides the cubicle.

  1. We had a meeting with the people who are funding us and I went to an official lunch with the said people.
  2. I took home 4 manilla folders yesterday so that I could work while McKay made dinner. There's a role reversal if I never saw one. I wasn't very happy with it either. Frankly, I'd rather be cooking than going through patents.
  3. The department is sending me to Park City for 4 days in July for a training class. Imagine that: a business trip.
So now we've concluded one thing: I have a real job. It's ok. It's not my favorite, but we've had this deadline with this paper for these people. At least it's been extended to the end of June, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.