Thursday, October 19, 2006

The Lie of Marriage

They told me last winter that when I got married, I would have more time because I wouldn't be wanting to spend all my spare time with my boyfriend.
SPARE TIME?!?!
Show me spare time and I'll show you to the pile of dishes that needs cleaning.


disclaimer: I am really happy in my marriage to McKay. It's a party. Mostly of homework and studying, but hey, what can you do when you're still in school? I called this post "The Lie of Marriage" refering to the lie of having no spare time. I don't think marriage itself is a lie. Just wanted to clarify that before people start questioning things.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.