Sunday, November 05, 2006

GRE

So I took the Mathematics GRE. I signed an official statement saying I won't talk about it, though. It was fun. I finished with 40 minutes left to go back and fill in ones I had skipped. That's either a good sign or a bad sign. My biggest issue is that I'm a risk taker and I'll guess if I can narrow it down to 2 options. The chances are in my favor, but knowing my luck, I guessed wrong each time.

So now, my future is decided, though I don't know what the decision is. Alas!

And McKay was WONDERFUL! He did the laundry while I took the test and did some of the dishes. Then, after the test, when my brain was dead, he took me out to Fuddrucker's. And THEN, I fell asleep for 2 hours because I was so tired and he finished cleaning the dishes and the stove and swept the kitchen. He's a lifesaver. But just so you don't think I'm lazy, I did clean the bathroom when I got up from my nap.

McKay is so wonderful; what guy would do all that? I hit the jackpot with this one.

Huzzah!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.