Friday, November 17, 2006

running a marathon

There are a few things that are on my list that I'd like to do before I die. Some of these include

  1. Having children
  2. Receiving a master's degree in mathematics
  3. Write a book (New York Times Bestseller, of course)
  4. Be invited as a guest on Larry King Live
  5. Quilt a quilt on my own
  6. Run a marathon (plans to do that next summer?)
  7. Grow a large garden and sell produce from a stand on the side of a country road.
  8. Take a class on sculpture
  9. Take voice lessons (we all know I need it)
  10. Work on my genealogy a lot
  11. Kiss in the rain (haha! Have to convince my husband!)

And the great thing is that today, on my doorstep, I found a collection of scrap fabric with a note saying they'd like for me to finish the top of the quilt by the end of the month!
ACK! I thought I'd signed up so I could learn to quilt- the sign up said to sign if we knew how or wanted to learn. So know, I guess I really have to learn! The fabric is really pretty, though.


Additionally,
I don't own a sewing machine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.