There are a few things that are on my list that I'd like to do before I die. Some of these include
- Having children
- Receiving a master's degree in mathematics
- Write a book (New York Times Bestseller, of course)
- Be invited as a guest on Larry King Live
- Quilt a quilt on my own
- Run a marathon (plans to do that next summer?)
- Grow a large garden and sell produce from a stand on the side of a country road.
- Take a class on sculpture
- Take voice lessons (we all know I need it)
- Work on my genealogy a lot
- Kiss in the rain (haha! Have to convince my husband!)
And the great thing is that today, on my doorstep, I found a collection of scrap fabric with a note saying they'd like for me to finish the top of the quilt by the end of the month!
ACK! I thought I'd signed up so I could learn to quilt- the sign up said to sign if we knew how or wanted to learn. So know, I guess I really have to learn! The fabric is really pretty, though.
I don't own a sewing machine.