Thursday, January 18, 2007

"These things do happen..."

"For the past three years, these things do happen! And did you stop them from happening? No! And you two - you're as bad as him! "These things do happen!" Ma... until you stop these things from happening, this thing does not happen! Ubaldo! Andiamo! Bring my doggy and my boxy!"

So today, what happened? My chicken noodle soup for lunch decided to spill inside my backpack, getting my books and papers wet. And now my backpack smells like dead chicken.

And it was an awesome backpack! I got it for Christmas 2 years ago.

We're going to try to wash it, although the tag on the inside says to "spot clean only." If we don't clean it out, I'll have to get a new backpack without Essence of Chicken. If we ruin, we'll have to get a new backpack, anyway.

"Amateurs!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.