Friday, February 23, 2007

I win!

My lifelong dream of finding a faulty vending machine has come true. Last Friday, with 50 cents to my name, I held a button long enough that 2 ice creams vended.
They said it was impossible...
They said it couldn't be done...
"They" are/is McKay.
"Maybe it'd work for mechanical machines, but not the computerized ones on campus," he said.
How wrong was he? I have two empty popsicle sticks that say otherwise.

And now he knows the truth. In fact, I showed him how to do it. He went to the Talmage, swiped his card, chose ChocoTaco, and held the button...

And it worked! And the great thing is not only did it work, but it worked on an icecream that I hadn't chosen last week...this may mean that no icecream in that vending machine is safe!

I win! Computers:0 me: 2 icecreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.