Sunday, February 25, 2007


You meet the family, get married, do laundry together, but what really makes you a wife?

Slipped under our door, I found an invitation: the invitation that makes me a real American wife:

Pampered Chef party.

Haha! Someone invited me to a buy-things party. My mom goes to those, your mom goes to those, and now I do. And I'm getting myself a baking stone!


  1. Oh no, you're mistaken! You're not a real American wife until you've actually hosted and/or taught at a buy-things party! Ha, take that!

    As for Pampered chef, I like their olive oil spray container, just my suggestion. Have fun and make nice with the other wifeys!

  2. ps- just how would one correctly spell an incorrect spelling of wife, in the plural sense? hmmmm....


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.