Friday, February 02, 2007

Spring

So Phil couldn't find his shadow, eh?

It's a very rare occasion that Phil will predict an early spring. Maybe that's because we all know better. We all know that winter will continue through April.

But it's nice to hear that maybe, winter will throw the towel in early. I know I'd like to breathe air that's not filled with 2 week old smog. That sort of idea is attractive to me, somehow.

Also, it seems this country needs the hope that spring will come early.

Thank you, Puxatawney!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.