Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Stalk Me, the celery says

I know you all wanted to know what I'm having for dinner every night this month. So now you all know too much information about my life! I'm hoping the recipes I sent Beth are correct!

Now, to cook that chicken pot pie!

PS. If you are really intent on knowing where I'm going to be all the time, tomorrow at 11, I'll be attending the International Women's Day Solidarity Demonstration at Brigham Square on BYU campus, I'll be one of about 40 girls demonstrating statistics: one in three will wear signs representing sexual assault and one in eight will represent rape, according to Utah's statistics*:
1 in 8 Utah women will be raped in her lifetime.
1 in 3 Utah women will be sexually assaulted in her lifetime.
Utah's rate of violence against women is 18% higher than the National average.
Only $300,000 annually is allocated to rape prevention in Utah, this coming from a Federal Grant, no state funds.

*Information from the Utah Department of Health


  1. So, are you the celery then? What does that make me?

  2. Since I'm stalking you and all, it's now 12:38. So, how'd it go?

  3. It went really well. I didn't bring my camera, but I should be able to get pictures from some of the other girls who were there.

  4. Ack! I was so there also! And somehow I guess I missed you! At least, I don't remember meeting you... that's kind of funny. I know you had to have seen me at the commemoration.... I was standing on the wall chanting, heh. Wow. We can so be friends. :^D

    Smile! You rock! And I'll let you know if I decide to take up the Waffle Challenge. ^.~


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.