Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Test

McKay doesn't like the background, but I like it. Let me know what you think.


Added later:
McKay's exact word was "grandma-ish".

I'll see of I can't make it (the background) lighter. I've already toned it down about 2 degrees already (you should have seen the original!)

And to answer Beth's question:

  1. I was really getting tired of the yellow/orange thing. The colors are not very inviting. Also, my life in general has a different feel than it did when I first made the blog, so now the blog has a different feel.
  2. I was jealous of Beth's prettier blog ;)
  3. It's fun to play around with html. There are still somethings that I'm looking at for change.
McKay liked the idea I was playing with earlier. Maybe I'll change to that and see how everyone likes it? Maybe not.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh! I actually like it... but it might be a little much, for the entire blog... I wish there was a way (and you being so smart, you'd probably be able to figure it out) that you could have the background show up on just the sidebar, and then have it more faded (and not so dominant) where the posts are. And the only reason I am saying this is because it tends to get a bit confusing if you have a busy (albeit beautiful) background... that's why I hate, no, HATE, myspace...

    Obviously, it's just a thought, seeing as this is YOUR site, and not mine... do what you like and what you're happy with and we'll all support you (because we have to... and we should. ;)

    Cheers!

    ps- why the sudden urge to overhaul everything anyway? just curious...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so silly that you were jealous of my blog! Silly, silly girl. Although, I do have to admit that I do like mine! Ha!

    ps- was the original background closer to what's in the heading? and i like the font that you've changed the heading to better, too...

    pps- you are going to HATE hearing this, but actually the new version of blogger (not beta) is quite user friendly, AND you can still fiddle with the html. promise! i just found that it took less time to just switch over and use their tools for modification/customization than it was to do it myself. and did i mention that you can still change the source code??? hmm, something to think about...

    ppps- i think you're the greatest thing since sliced bread (but not to be confused with WonderBread; bleck!)!!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.