Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To Tie a Shoe

So, I've discovered something interesting this morning: McKay covets the way I tie my shoes.

This morning, I saw him tying his shoes (which is odd because he doesn't usually untie them when he takes them off). He was jealous that I could tie my shoes faster than he could. Really, I just use more motion conserving moves. He told me that he's always been slow at that and has wanted to learn how to do it faster, so we sat down on the couch and practiced tying our shoes.

All I have to say about the whole ordeal (about 5 minutes or so of tying and untying) is I never thought I'd teach my husband how to tie his shoes...

1 comment:

  1. Well shoot, you're so good because you're used to all the loop-dee-loop actions of knitting! So perhaps the parable should be "if you teach a man to knit..."

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.