Thursday, April 05, 2007

Death, Taxes, and Protests

(actually nothing about death)

I just think it's funny that this showed up on It's on the first page of the school paper, too. And the really funny part is that I didn't see it at all, even though it was right outside the building I have classes in. The key part about that sentence is that "I had classes" and the protest was over by the time I was done. I was actually invited to the protest of the protest put on the the College Republicans, but since I try to remain as politically neutral as possible and since Dick Cheney's visit to the school doesn't affect me (I'll hopefully be enjoying my days off during commencement) and since I had class, I chose to not go to either. Although I do love a good protest.

I'm sitting at the computers outside of BYU's accounting lab where they put together your taxes for free if you make less than $40,000. And since we do, I'm waiting. I just want to watch so next year I know what I'm doing. I've never dealt with a K-1 for before.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.