Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Doing it as fast as I can

I NEED to finish this semester NOW.

"Okay," you say, "You have a week left and some take home finals (+ one in-class and one oral final); you're not going to die."

You're right, but when you're on the verge of doing something great, you want to get it started! I don't want to wait until finals are over, but if I start now, I'll slack off on my classes, and I can't do that, not when I'm so close to graduating.

What am I planning on doing? I've mentioned it and been bugged/asked about it around 8:16pm April 1st (I love you, Beth!). I'm still debating whether or not to make it public. I've told plenty of people, so if you know someone I see on a regular basis, they'll probably tell you.

I've set up a lot of my contacts for the project already and have decided on a starting place. I've been looking around though, and it's quite intimidating. It's going to be a life-long project, but which of the things really worth doing aren't life-long?

I've decided to give this project a code name: Pigeon Hole. I guess I can't give up my mathematical tendencies.

How's that to whet your appetite? Tee hee hee...

1 comment:

  1. You're a stinker! But I love you too! And I will have it be known that I was not purposefully trying to bug you about it... but if this whetting was the result of said pestering, so be it!

    Good luck with your mysterious endeavors whilst in the midst of finals! Cheers!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.