Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Project: Pigeon Hole

Now that finals are OVER, I have wonderful things to do. Project: Pigeon Hole is now in the works. I think the best thing about this is that I get to read and research all day about things I'd research on my own, and I can call it work! Well, okay. I don't get paid for this project...yet... Give me a year or so, probably more, and I'll see the monetary benefits (but of course, that's not why I'm doing it).

I've also gotten lots of errands done and I don't have class again until next week. This weekend we're going to Boise for Kay's wedding, so that'll be a nice break: getting away from Provo for a bit (and knitting in the car!) I don't have class until next Wednesday, which means Monday and Tuesday are more off-days for me. I've not had a break like this since...well, I guess Christmas.

Anyway, back to work! I wish I could give you all my happiness and energy right now.

1 comment:

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.