Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Mommy, Wow! I'm a Big Kid Now!

(you all know the tune)

Sunday was great on many levels: I got to wake my mom up from a nap and disrupt her mother's day, I ate about a pound of strawberries, I got to talk to my brother who just got his mission call, and I ate my dinner with a big fork.

That's right! I've graduated from small salad forks at dinner and am now using the big, regular size ones. All growing up, my parents had us use the small forks because we were littler than they were; I just kept up the habit of pulling the little forks out of the drawer. But on Sunday, I decided that, YES!, I'm old enough to use a big person's fork.

1 comment:

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.