Tuesday, May 29, 2007

One R-I-I-I-N-G! to rule them all...

So I snuck the cell phone in my pocket. It had been charging up and I figured, "Hey. I never have the phone. Maybe I'll carry it around today."

"Heather, where's the phone?"
"I've got it."

That's what McKay looked like (balding included! hehehe). ok. ignore the balding

So after successfully attempting to keep the phone out of his hands, we started towards campus. About halfway to school, he reaches down my pocket (What has it got in its pocketesses?) and takes it. He now looks like this:


It starts out innocently enough: now you can carry your phone with you! Great idea!
Then, slowly, you become warped, your physical appearance diminishes. Your hand is now attached to your ear, and you become: a mutant.

And you know what kind of children mutants have?
If you guessed "mutant" you were right.

And then, you start going crazy and talking to people who aren't there (ie yourself).

It kind of reminds me of another guy who would talk to himeslf:

If you love hands-free freedom, if you love your sanity, if you love not being a mutant, and if you love your mom, do as Smeagol does:

Stop Listening.
Enjoy the sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Bwahahahaha! Now get this: guess who threw away four cell phones yesterday from the toy bin?!


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.