Saturday, June 23, 2007

My Favorite Things

So, on Friday in the mail, we got two pieces of junk mail, two bills, and two swap-related boxes!



One for the My Favorite Things Swap and one for the Knitting Gnome Swap.

Life as a Mama was my partner (her gifts will be sent Monday).

I love how she had all of the gifts in "brown paper packages tied up with strings." Now I've got that song stuck in my head!

And unwrapped:
Oh wow. So exciting! Like the box cutter on the bottom right of the picture? Thought you would. I'm so excited for her to receive my gift! And we're using one of the recipes she sent tomorrow when we have company over! Also, I NEEDED a new little bag. It was definitely used right away! Thanks so much!

1 comment:

  1. So much fun! I can't wait to see what you gave her!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.