Friday, June 08, 2007

A Strange Bit

about our ward (at least to me)

The deacons in our ward don't come around to gather fast offering from us! McKay says it's because they only go to the shut-in members in the ward (and we have a lot, especially with two apartment complexes especially for elderly people).

And I thought that was strange (and I missed seeing the deacons), until I saw Board Question 36713, found out that people thought it was strange to go to everyone in the ward. It is a strange world, eh?


I don't know if you've noticed, but I don't have a lot of time for my blog. Ok. You've probably noticed. So next week, for a couple of days, I'll be doing a special feature called,

"The Right Place, Right Time"-athon.


I only added "-athon" to make it sound official.

The Run-down: I will pick a few days of the week, and take a picture of whatever I'm looking at every hour, on the hour. For example, if I happen to be eating dinner at 6 pm, then you'll get a picture of my plate or McKay, across the way. Of course, I'll take out exceptions (ie. if I'm in the shower!) But it should be fun. I'll try to pick days that are representative of my normal, typical days. I might even pick every day, if you don't mind.

Now, this won't start until Sunday, at the earliest (for this blog). However, I may do this on Saturday for Worldwide Knit in Public Day for my Infiknity blog. Also, Saturday is going to be pretty radical. I have to attend a move, a bridal shower, a ward BBQ, and a dance party. I might not actually get much knitting in.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome, I'm way excited about this idea of yours!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.