Sunday, June 24, 2007

You're so Vain

You probably think this blog is about you.

Well, it is. If you means me, of course.

So here're some pictures of me.

Last Sunday:

That is how I went to church (don't worry, I didn't bring the messy closet you see behind me).


Sometime during the week. I don't actually know when.

Today, McKay caught a picture of me at the mirror getting ready for church. Oh, the vanity.



AND THEN, I got a hair cut. I look hot, if I do say so myself, and I do say so!
McKay told me to "purse your lips."

And in this one, it looks like I'm doing a video for some country song.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, just gorgeous! Love your hair in the top pictures. And that dress! I must have it. Ok then, can I borrow it next month when I meet you for the first time?! It'll be a celebratory wearing.

    And hello hot stuff! I love the new haircut. Tell Tasha she did a great job. And dang Gina, you work it, pursed lips and all (gotta love it when your hub's behind the camera...)!!!

    *Beth

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos!! I love the hair in the top pictures with all the curls. And short hair has always been my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. looking like a hot mama!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.