Saturday, July 07, 2007

Acronym Contest results from Thursday

Apologies from yesterday. I left the house at 6:30 in the morning, had no Internet access all day, came back at 4:45pm and then went to pick McKay up from w0rk and bought movie tickets to see TRANSFORMERS! Well, by the time the movie was over, we hadn't had dinner yet and I was too tired to make anything, so we did fast food. Don't worry, Beth. I got a kids meal with applesauce instead of fries. :)
Anyway, I had gotten a lot of sun yesterday and was very drained and so I didn't look at the results until this morning. I think for today's acronym I'm going to move it up to 5 letters!

1st- Politcal Oppression Never ceases: 10pts to Dad
2nd- Problematic Ostriches need Correction: 7 pts to the Writ Wit (I just like ostriches)
3rd- Protect our nice cheese: 4pts to Queen Meadow

Gosh, this is fun!

And today's acronym. Scrabble has a lot of vowels...
O-N-L-A-I

11 comments:

  1. O-N-L-A-I

    Sounds like a crazy busy day, hopefully you'll get to recover this weekend :)

    Only Nice Lizards Are Invited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Obsessed-Nougat-Lovers-Always-Ingest

    ReplyDelete
  3. Obtuse Ninnies Logomachize About Inflection

    ReplyDelete
  4. PS- way to go for the mushed up fruit and not the "freedom" fries!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Otters, Newts and Lemurs: Archenemies Indefinitely?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Obviously, Nondescript Librarians Are (Incredibly) Intelligent!

    ReplyDelete
  7. One Numb Lost American Indian

    ReplyDelete
  8. Old nice lady answers inquiry

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oprah's Neopet Loves Amazon Images

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Organic Nectarines Lead to Acid Indigestion

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.