Monday, July 16, 2007

Final Results!

Ok. So here we go.

1st- 20pts go to Lori for I ran next to eight ugly joggers. This was probably the simplest phrase/sentence and I liked that.
2nd- 14 pts go to Mom for Inmates riot nonstop through evening using jacko'lanterns!!! Jack-o-lanterns? Yes, please!
3rd- 8 pts go to Robin for In Retrospect, Never Terminate Employment Unless Jeopardized. Too true.

So our top 3 people are:
3rd place: Summers Camp and The Writ Wit (well, that's lucky prize-wise)
2nd place: Dad

and finally, 1st,

MOM!!


Prices will be sent out by Wednesday. They will be gift certificates for a restaurant that's in your area, so Summer's Camp, I need to know what sorts of restaurants there are in California where you live. I think I can guess my parents' pretty well.

Wow. When I first started this, I did not mean to look so swayed by family members. May it's because I grew up in their house, so I like their humor; I don't know. But thanks to everybody for playing. I'll probably do another contest in the nearish future, but I would like a break. Contest = required blogging and I haven't been able to write much about stuff I really want to post about, so a small contest break, but I'm sure in the next month or two there'll be another contest of sorts. Maybe I'll host it on my knitting blog.

3 comments:

  1. Fun contest! I feel lost today without my acronym to do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woohoo!!! But let's just all remember, we're all winners. :)

    Thanks for hosting this Heather. It was the bees' knees yo! Maybe, as an idea, you could have a running contest going on over on one of the sidebars, rather than posting it. Just a thought...

    As far as restaurants are concerned, we're happy with anything. We'll discuss that later, and in PERSON! Woot woot, bring out the jibblies! *B

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe I won, Heather. Please do not feel you need to send us anything. We figured if one of us from the family won, we would get a big hug from you when we see you at graduation. So please, don't worry about sending anything. We've had fun each evening talking about this game.

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.