Saturday, July 14, 2007

Last Acronym

Okeedokee.


1st place- 10pts to the Writ Wit for Karaoke Punished Every Attentive Hearer
2nd place 7 pts to Dad for Knitting Princess Enjoys Amazing Hats and
also to Mom for Kangaroo Pouches Embody Aussie Homes

I gave 2 second places because McKay was quite taken with the Aussie one, so I figured, what the hey.

and 3rd place 4 pts to Summers Camp for Kissing Potter, Especially at Hogwarts because we went and saw the movie the other day and it was fun.

Ok. Now for the new letters. Because today is the last day, I will give you all a full Scrabble hand (meaning 7 letters for our acronyms).
I-R-N-T-E-U-J

And I think I'll double the point values for this last one. Have fun!

14 comments:

  1. I-R-N-T-E-U-J

    Inviting Rowdy Naked-mole-rats Tempts Emu's to Unfasten their Jumpsuits.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I-R-N-T-E-U-J

    I'm Really Not Tempting Everyone (to) Undress (their) Jelly-belly.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Irate Raja nails tentative elephant using Jujitsu

    ReplyDelete
  4. sister5:49 PM

    I ran next to eight ugly joggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jared6:21 PM

    Is running next to Elmo usually joyful?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Inmates riot nonstop through evening using jacko'lanterns!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous8:48 PM

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. In Retrospect, Never Terminate Employment Unless Jeopardized

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Italian Refrigerators Not Thrifty: Expensive Utensils, Jeeze!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I rarely Need To Exercise, Unless Jiggling

    ReplyDelete
  14. I Really Need to Try (on) Emil's Undulating Jodhpurs

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.