Friday, July 27, 2007

small vent

Ok. For a little venting:

1) I have not gotten sleep lately! Arg! The past few mornings I've woken up around 5 and have not been able to get back to sleep. Today, though, around 6:15 I was able to get back to sleep, but not for long. I had a nap a couple of days ago and that was good. It's not like I'm staying up too late... 9:30/10ish. I just don't know what it is. I hope I fall asleep in class... I mean... I hope I can be awake for my enlightening Humanities 202 class.

2) Lunchables, while very tasty and make my tummy feel good, are mean. I mean the company in charge of lunchables is mean. How am I supposed to make sure I eat lots of protein if they won't even give me all my meat? You see it, don't you? My meat was chopped off in an unfair way!

Well, I'm not actually that angry. I'm just really tired... I don't feel like writing a paper or taking a test. And tonight, we're supposed to go camping... I don't know how seeing as we don't have a tent.

At least we get to substitute teach the Sunbeams on Sunday. I'm looking forward to that, especially since it means a change of pace. I need that. And a job. I need a job, too. If anyone has any good job ideas, let me know.

3 comments:

  1. When your are up at 5, remember it's 6 at here. I've just completed my hour of Cardinal Fitness and on my way to my 1 1/2 hour walk. So you can exercise when you get up that early.
    Love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lunchables, now I'm craving one :P.

    I usually lay in bed thinking I should be up exercising but I lay there wishing I were asleep instead, hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Heather, I'm sorry you are so tired. I am too, if that makes you feel any better... once again, it was beyond great to see you for a bit (and by a bit I mean hardly at all)! Perhaps next time things won't be so hectic, as a good sit down chat is in order.

    Also, and again, I LOVE the leg warmers. I was raving about them to my hub and he also agreed that they're perfect for me because I'm always asking him to pull my pant legs down (as they're draped over his legs while viewing the boob tube, and the exposure makes them all cold and such). PERFECT I tell ya! :)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.