Tuesday, September 25, 2007

back from migraine land

So yeah. I haven't been feeling very well the past two days. Yesterday's demise was due to a migraine. I haven't had one in about a year, but boy, do I know how to recognize it coming on! I spend the afternoon sleeping it off. Today I woke up with this terrible kink in my back that causes my stomach to hurt. I've had this before and it's just due to how I sleep in the bed. It'll take a few days to wear off, but gosh! My stomach will tighten up every so often because of it. I should probably see a chiropractor or something, except that I don't really trust my spine to strangers. It's my spine! I need that to... move. McKay suggested yoga. Stretching wouldn't hurt it, I guess.

But besides that, work's been going great and I've done lots of knitting (of which I need pictures so I can post them on infiKnity). I just wanted you all to know that I'm still alive, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.