Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Officially

Just in case you all thought that I was typing codswallop, I do have the official document now. I am, officially, pregnant.

And yes, I did wait 18 weeks to find out.


Look at its officiality: poor handwriting and everything. Actually, when they brought me into the little room, they didn't actually confirm the pregnancy, they just started talking about something all serious-like and I had to ask them, "I'm pregnant, right?" Now, it's not like I didn't believe that I was pregnant... but I did have 3 cups of water right before I went in and was afraid that the sample was diluted. I just wanted to make sure that it wasn't too diluted, that's all.

So yeah. there you go. It's official and now I'll go on with my life and get my hiney to work.

1 comment:

  1. Congradulations! On baby and on graduating!

    Hurrah, hurrah!

    Call me sometime and I'll buy you lunch at the Cougar Eat. (No booze, you're pregnant!)

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.