Tuesday, October 16, 2007


So I am now finished with my 5 day weekend. What did I do this weekend? Well, once I take pictures of a newly cleaned apartment, you'll know.

I also got lots of knitting done. And played DnD. On Saturday we went to Megan's to play Riddle of Steel, which is a rpg, but based on d10s, and yesterday, I DMed a DnD session for the first time in months. It was fun. And bizarre, but all my sessions are bizarre. Usually, I come up with an idea, and whether or not it's related to the over-lying plot, I do it. Yesterday was muffin land. I even made up stats for the muffins, but the players were more interested in eating muffins than fighting them.

Anyway, it's back to work for me. Today's our first day with bringing computers to the K-2 classrooms. Laptops. Five-year-olds. Yes. We'll see how that goes.

On Sunday we went to church, witnessed a baby blessing (the baby had an interesting name), knitted, took naps, and I finally know who I visit teach. Hooray! The Relief Society president in our ward is also pregnant and due in March. I congratulated her, and I'm pretty sure she doesn't know that I'm pregnant. Well, it'll be soon enough before people start noticing.

I even went maternity shopping yesterday and got 3 shirts: a sweater and a couple of blouses for work. I need some khaki pants for work, but the ones I liked...well, the medium was too tight on my "muscular" thighs and the large was WAY TOO LOOSE (and not in the maternity way...in the loose pant legs way). Ugh. I guess I know what I'll be doing Friday: buying pants and a skirt for church. Maybe I'll post pregnant pictures... Yeah... This evening.

Meanwhile, we're trying to decide what to do for the holidays. Our schedules for work and school are kind of screwy. McKay has finals the Friday before Christmas, and I have to be back to work the 2nd of January. We could see my parents for a short little while, I suppose. If we don't see them then, they'll never see me big and pregnant this pregnancy.

Anyway, that's my little ranting for now. Lots of things going through my head.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.