Thursday, November 15, 2007

Crazy Thursday

And something on the less serious side.

Today was "Maturation" day at the elementary school. "Maturation" is code for "the puberty talk."

In the words of a fifth grade girl, "That whole thing was all around gross."

I don't remember being that grossed out by the puberty talk. It made sense to me and I'm glad I understand my body and its functions.


But the best part of the puberty talk today: free food afterwards! They had a little table out in the hallway with juice and cookies. I don't remember getting juice and cookies when we had that lesson in fifth grade! I do remember the free samples of deodorant, though.

Alway remember kids, hygiene is defined as "how close people are willing to stand next to you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.