Friday, November 16, 2007

Pregnant Thoughts

This is what went through my head this morning. It all probably happened within 2 minutes.

(wake up)

Ugh... What time is it? No, wait. Don't look at the clock or else you'll be thinking about how early it is.

I need to pee. But I'm so comfy here. And if I get up, I'll move the baby around and it'll wake up and I won't be able to fall asleep as quickly. Ok... Not going to pee now... Wait a little bit.


Oh. Well, I guess it wasn't as early as I thought... Fine. I'll go pee...

Also, in the exciting realm of pregnancy, I found some of my old jeans today and decided I'd wear them with the button undone. Well, I pull up the pants... and I guess I don't need the button undone! I can't believe I still have pre-pregnancy pants that I can still fit into! Woohoo!

1 comment:

  1. Oh Heather, how I've missed you! We have lots to catch up on, eh? Also, ever since pregnancy I've had nighttime pee trips. It's a never ending battle my friend --along with waking up in the morning...


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.