Thursday, November 08, 2007

Sick Day

I'm taking a sick day.

I've had a bad cold, but I don't normally cancel a day because of colds. However, last night, this cold was agitated by my having to pee at 3 in the morning (thank you pregnancy!). My nose ran for 2.5 hours after that and wouldn't let me sleep. I'm taking a sick/nap day to make up for not sleeping between 3 and 5:30. Don't worry- I'll be drinking lots of fluids.

But I'll tell you, you think up all kinds of weird things when it's 4 in the morning.

And I think someone in the neighborhood's car alarm sounds like it belongs to a UFO...very Close Encounters of the creepy car alarm kind. Weird sounds happen at night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.