Monday, December 10, 2007

The homestretch

Here are some pictures of me. You can see that I am now starting up my third trimester (like trimesters actually mean something). In my mind, however, it doesn't actually start until Christmas. Christmas is my break through point.

This is my last full week of work before winter break. I still have to work 3 days next week, but at least the end is in sight.

Oh, and we did get to hear the baby's heartbeat, and it's nice and strong (though very quiet). My favorite sound is the placenta, though.

Quote of the weekend: "If the Force was a food, it'd be vanilla icing."


  1. Love the tree and all those ornaments. They look fimiliar to me. Wonder why??

  2. Is that a dual Christmas list I see???


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.