I hope everyone had a happy Christmas. Our pre-Christmas festivities are here; I'm sure we have a couple of pictures of actual Christmas activities, but they probably aren't that interesting. Who wants to see pictures of newlyweds? No one. It's sickening how cutesy romantic those things get. But give us a few months and we'll have pictures of a baby, so you'll all want to check out the blogs more. :)
So a little end of year reviewing.
Things I did at the beginning of the year that I didn't at the end:
- Go to school (I've graduated!!)
- Write in my journal more. I did well up until July or so. I've only written 3 times since September. Dumb, huh?
- I was the Relief Society Newsletter person until September.
- Mathematics research.
- I ran a couple of 5k's this year, but both were earlier in the year.
Things I did at the end of the year that I didn't at the beginning:
- Taught computers at an elementary school.
- Be pregnant.
- Not have homework! Woohoo!
- Primary pianist
- Knit more. I've definitely knit more in the last couple of months than I did earlier in the year.
- I've done more visiting teaching this second half of the year.
- More regular visiting teaching
- More journal writing!
- Have a baby. (I don't think I can actually prevent that one from happening at this point).
- Find a way to make money from home.
- Lose baby weight + some. I know it takes 9 months to put on and it'll probably take 9 months to get off. So hey, in a year, I'll be back in shape.
- Actually like running...???? Maybe? I'll see what I can do about that. McKay likes running a lot. I'll see if he has any "happy to go jogging" secrets.
- Take more pictures.
- I would really like more upper body strength; it's an area I've always lagged in. Gotta do some pushups!
- See my grandparents. It's been a while.