Friday, December 07, 2007

The Tell Tale Heart

Today we got a fetoscope! Now we can hear the baby whenever we want.

Well, if I can find the baby's heartbeat... I think I've found the placenta (it goes whoosh!), but I'm having issues with finding the heartbeat. It kicks, so it must have one. Maybe it's just in a weird position. McKay might have better luck because he can use the forehead rest.

And the placenta isn't where I thought it'd be... hmmm. Maybe someone came at night and flipped my uterus around.

Meanwhile, I've definitely found my own heartbeat, so at least I'm alive.

1 comment:

  1. Glad to hear you are alive, funny.

    Baby's like to be stubborn sometimes, maybe you can hear it later when it's resting?


Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.