Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Thank goodness...

...I haven't gained too much pregnancy weight.

Reason #1: If I were bigger, I wouldn't be able to climb in through the trunk to get into the driver's seat in the car. (The locks were frozen. I had to breathe on the trunk's lock to get it to unfreeze.)

Reason #2: If I were bigger, I'd have less balance and the parking lot at work would have definitely knocked me down yesterday. Don't they salt the blacktop? It wasn't at the point where it would be too cold for salt to work!

I look forward to an eventful winter as I get bigger, though. I just hope I don't slip and go into labor prematurely. I wasn't endowed with much balance to start with...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.