Thursday, January 24, 2008

A little game and a swap

So NH Knitting Mama "tagged" me. Well, I tagged myself.

So here I open to page 161 of the book I'm currently reading and now plagiarize the fifth sentence on the page:

"What do you call the right sort of person?"
- from The Complete Peanuts: 1957-1958 by Charles M. Schulz.

I, of course, will not stop you from tagging yourself for this game.

And I'm not sure if I've mentioned it here, but I'm a Peanuts fan. Peanuts is full of age-old wisdom such as "You can't bend a cracker," "I believe that people who want to change can do so, and I believe that they should be given a chance to prove themselves," and my all-time favorite, "Never wear a shirt; if you wear a shirt, someone will drop a creepy crawly worm down your neck."



Well, since I'm not bogged down in swaps, I figured I'd sign up for another: the Love Triangle Swap hosted by my cousin-in-law, Beth. (That's a little plug for you to check it out, if you didn't know it).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.