Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Another survey

So I stole this from Alisa's blog.

1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? No. I wish I was, though, which is why I plan on naming each of my kids after someone.

2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? Saturday. I had the most emotional weekend of my entire pregnancy.

3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I've always hated the cursive "H" which means I loathe my own signature, but it is something that I've gotten used to. seeing my own handwriting is almost comforting, something I recognize.

4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? The only lunch meat I ever really eat is ham.

5. Do you have any kids? Not yet.

6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Sure. I'm pretty darn fun, don't you think?

7. DO YOU USE SARCASM ALOT? Yes. Yes. I do. I should probably tone it down occasionally. I've scared a few home teachers in my day.

8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS ? Yes I do. I have all my original organs.

9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Sure, why not?

10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Raisin Bran. It was my dad's cereal and we weren't allowed to have any, so it's kind of coveted.

11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Yes, always. My dad was a stickler about that.

12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? In what sense? I could probably use some weight training.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Cookies'n'Cream

14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? Facial expression.

15. RED OR PINK? whichever is brighter at the moment.

16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? Procrastination, though not being in school hides that flaw pretty well. Can't procrastinate without deadlines!

17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My grandpa. That's why, if we have a boy, we're naming him after him.

18. What's your favorite painting? Der Kuss by Gustav Klimmt

19. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? An ice cream bar that our neighbors gave me.

20. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? McKay's sniffles and my sniffles. It's actually pretty quiet right now.

21. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Cerulean. I think it's the best crayon color.

22. FAVORITE SMELLS? Lilac.

23. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? McKay. He had to pick me up from work today.

24. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU? I stole it off Alisa's site and I like her.

25. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH? Diving is fun.

26. HAIR COLOR? Blond.

27. EYE COLOR? Blue

28. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Only on Sundays. I'm too lazy to wear them to work.

29. FAVORITE FOOD? Cake. And strawberries. And watermelon. And stuffed mushrooms.

30. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? I'm just not a fan of movies. I like thinking movies.

31. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Bourne Ultimatum

33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Purple.

34. SUMMER OR WINTER? whichever. Not picky

35. HUGS OR KISSES? Hugs Hugs Hugs. It's McKay's fault I'm not so much a kisser anymore (not that he's a bad kisser or anything)

36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice cream and cake. Or ice cream cake.

37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW? The Ultimate Peanuts: 1957-1958.

38 - 40. Didn't exist. Not very interesting numbers anyway.

41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON T.V. LAST NIGHT? The Superbowl Commercials.

42. FAVORITE SOUND?

43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? Beatles.

44 isn't a very interesting number either.

45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can wiggle my ears ONE AT A TIME. Everyone can do both at once, but boy, you're special when you can do it one at a time. I can also toss a 6 foot pole in the air, let it spin 3 times and catch it and still look pretty doing it. I'm also good at googling. I can google and find ANYTHING.

46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Houston, TX.

1 comment:

  1. You forgot to fill in your favorite sound. Also, I like you too! It really IS all about the hat!

    ReplyDelete

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.