Monday, February 18, 2008

Potpourri

If anyone's interested, we posted maternity pictures at our site. They were done by our friend, Seagal. We are so happy to have the pictures! And there's a whole ton of pictures we didn't post- we figured a few would do.

And here're some links to articles I've enjoyed lately.

Pelvises I have known and loved
Watch your language!
And a link to a blog I once read, but forgot about.

Meanwhile, I'm very tired- I need to get in the habit of actually going to bed earlier. This three-day weekend killed my sleeping schedule.

I only have 2 more weeks of work! It doesn't seem possible at all, but I am excited for it. I should start nesting any day now (I hope!). Maybe lack of nesting means I've got another month or more. That'd be nice and give me a couple of non-work weeks to do some knitting before the baby shows up. Of course, I won't complain if the baby shows up earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.