Sunday, March 09, 2008


So a friend of mine had this on her blog. I wasn't tagged, but it's a quick, easy post. I haven't posted much lately, so I figure this will make you all think I'm on top of my blogging. :)

A: Attached or single: Attached

B: Best friend(s): McKay, of course.

C: Cake or Pie: Cake. Cake. Cake. <3

D: Day of choice: Friday. It's like a weekend and I don't have to do the laundry as that's a Saturday chore.

E: Essential Item: Water. It's just one of those things I need to survive.

F: Favorite Color: All bright colors- whatever is most eye-catching at the time.

G: Gummi Bears or Worms: Worms because they come in sour flavors.

H: Hometown: Cary, IL

I: Indulgence(s): Ice cream, pretty yarn.

J: January or July: Either one. I'm pretty neutral about those two months- why weren't March or October options?

K: Kids: not at the moment, but I'm pretty sure I'll have one by April.

L: Life is incomplete without: McKay, my testimony, fun.

M: Marriage Date: 19 Aug. 2006

N: Number of siblings: 1 sister, 2 brothers

O: Oranges or Apples: Mandarin oranges.

P: Phobias or fears: earwigs, eyes (like when you look through a little hole and there's another eye staring at you...creepy)

Q: Quote(s): "There's only one sin, and that's failing to believe you have a choice." Jean-Paul Sartre

R: Reason To Smile: There aren't too many good reasons to not smile.

S: Season: The season of laughter (Eccl. 3:4)

T: Tag: anyone

U: Unknown Fact about Me: I pick up every penny I see; I became 2 cents richer last week.

V: Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I eat meat, just not very often.

W: Worst Habit: Procrastination... maybe that's why I haven't had the baby yet.

X: X-rays or Ultrasounds: Neither.

Y: Your favorite Food: I really like the texture of over-cooked pasta. Mmm. Mushy.

Z: Zodiac: Sagittarius

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please review my blog comment policy here before commenting. You may not use the name "Anonymous." You must use a Google Account, OpenID, or type in a name in the OpenID option. You can make one up if you need to. Even if your comment is productive and adding to the conversation, I will not publish it if it is anonymous.